[3830] NAQP CW K9CT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K9CT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2022 13:13:34 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): K9CT
Station: K9CT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 10
OpMode: SO2R

  160:   68    29
   80:  232    45
   40:  310    50
   20:  397    56
   15:  149    32
   10:   27    11
-------------------
Total: 1183   223  Total Score = 263,809

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Team Corvette ZR1

Comments:

First contest since lightning damage and out of the shoot the router fails! I
grabbed a simple router and did some quick programming and then off to the
races. I did not have time to connect to the internet as I was going to do
assisted for the first time in NAQP. However, I was definitely off the grid!

10 was spotty and kept an eye there for any openings. 15 was not really runnable
here and listened to the west coast run. 20m was a solid run band at the
beginning and then 40 and 80 later. QRN from summer storms kept 80 and 160 at a
slower pace but still had people call in that I could work. There were a few
that we did not finish but we tried. Thanks for your patience.

I tried moving guys but not too much success as they move away so quickly. It
was nice to see ND and SD active as well as an AK station that called in. I can
see from looking at the other scores/comments that there were lots of
multipliers that  I did not find. My score is very close to 2021 August effort.
Good activity!

Thanks for all of the QSOs!

73, Craig K9CT