[3830] NAQP CW N4SS(@W5MX) M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bydal@roadrunner.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N4SS(@W5MX) M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2022 13:43:13 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N4SS
Operator(s): W5MX W4ZXT N4AAJ
Station: W5MX

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: KY
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:   48    24
   80:   71    35
   40:  271    50
   20:  222    53
   15:  153    38
   10:   68    20
-------------------
Total:  833   220  Total Score = 183,260

Club: Kentucky Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

Was really a fun contest with a couple of new ops at the station, W4ZXT Jerod
and Scott N4AAJ. Both know CW well, which as we all know is getting more rare by
the day it seems. Definitely good to work with these guys. Jerod's second time
at the station and Scott's first. We used the club call N4SS.
We only used one radio, would have been nice to have a true M2 setup, but we had
a great time and kept the radio busy!
10 meters was pretty good, along with 15. But, from KY it's better to stay away
from the higher bands due to limited running opportunities. 20 and 40 were of
course the money bands. 80 and 160 were painfully noisy. I only have 1 beverage
up right now due to recent clearing the contest property. This really limited
our RX abilities on those bands. Will of course have the beverages back up by
"contest season".
Good contest and thanks to all for the Q's!
Bryan
W5MX