[3830] NAQP CW AE6JV Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ae6jv@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW AE6JV Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2022 14:14:36 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: AE6JV
Operator(s): AE6JV
Station: AE6JV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

  160:
   80:   63    23
   40:  124    43
   20:   85    30
   15:   27    12
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  300   109  Total Score = 32,700

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team #3

Comments:

My strategy was to take the time from 2100z to 2300z off and enjoy dinner with
my wife. This strategy worked well. Before dinner, I worked the high bands. 10M
was almost a complete bust. 15M and 20M gave good, solid results.

After dinner, I worked the low bands with some Qs on 20M including one to HI.
40M was strong during the evening and night with contacts to the west coast, and
80M worked well to the eastern US.