[3830] NAQP CW NE8P Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa8vms@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW NE8P Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2022 16:03:29 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: NE8P
Operator(s): NE8P
Station: NE8P

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 10.0

  160:
   80:
   40:  411    54
   20:  201    47
   15:   51    19
   10:    3     1
-------------------
Total:  666   121  Total Score = 80,586

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team: FCG - WHITE

Comments:

Significant improvement over last year's effort from our summer home in northern
Michigan, mostly due to having a Winkeyer interfaced between N1MM and the old
TS-830S.

Didn't see the good 15 and 10 meter conditions that have been reported
(especially) by those south of me.  20 was OK, but didn't have much luck
running.
40 was the money band for me.  Despite having a low, N-S oriented dipole I was
able to work both coasts and everything in between.  The band never went long
here.  I'm guessing I was able to make it to the west coast via multiple short
hops with the low antenna.

Don't have 160/80 capability here.  So I missed the opportunity for a bunch of
multipliers.

Had fun with the "spare parts" station.

Mike, NE8P

TS-830S, dipoles @ 20 ft.