[3830] NAQP CW K8MR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimk8mr@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K8MR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2022 00:38:17 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   80    27
   80:  175    38
   40:  238    48
   20:  180    46
   15:   80    30
   10:   58    15
-------------------
Total:  811   204  Total Score = 165,444

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team: MRRC/NCC Team One

Comments:

A good contest with reasonable but not great propagation. I never got any high
band action to the east, missing 20 meter mults with NH, RI, VT, CT, MD, DE, DC,
VA, KY. I didn't get MA or NC until after dark. 10 meters seemed to be mostly
Texas, with a few other SE places sneaking in. Where was Canada? Lots of VE3s,
but only single QSOs with NB, MB, and BC, and nothing from the other provinces.

Anyway, things worked and a good time was had.

See you in the Ohio QSO Party on Saturday, August 27, when I'll be back out on
the road.

73  -  Jim  K8MR