[3830] 222Up W8ZN Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 222Up W8ZN Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2022 02:02:41 +0000
                    ARRL 222 MHz and Up Distance Contest - 2022

Call: W8ZN
Operator(s): W8ZN K1RZ
Station: W8ZN

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Va
Operating Time (hrs): 13

------------
  222:   40
  432:   55
  903:    8
  1.2:    9
  2.3:    5
  3.4:    2
  5.7:    1
  10G:    4
  24G:    2
------------
Total:  127  Total Score = 84,308

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Dave, K1RZ and I are in the process of replacing his tower. I took the
opportunity  to rebuild/repair/upgrade his tower box to include 24 GHz. We
decided the best test for it would be use it at my new QTH in this contest.
Unfortunately, we didn't finish integrating and testing until 6 PM Saturday!!
I'm sure we missed a lot but were able to give it a good shake down. Conditions
seemed pretty below average and working folks I've worked before was difficult.
We also had a nice two way QSO on 47G with W2RMA.