[3830] NAQP CW KH6ND Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KH6ND Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2022 01:18:15 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: KH6ND
Operator(s): KH6ND
Station: KH6ND

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:
   80:   60    23
   40:  230    44
   20:  470    57
   15:  280    52
   10:  200    35
-------------------
Total: 1240   211  Total Score = 261,640

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Decided I wanted to operate the entire 12 hours, so... here I am in the log
checking category, hmmmmm....

The 40M antenna failed when it was time to go there, so I lost about 15 minutes
dusting off the tuner, and hooking up the 80m inverted L for use on 40M. It
worked better than I thought it would, but still likely lost at least 100 Q's
there.

Maybe we should add another category, NAQP? You know... increase interest,
activity, and participation? The rate meter tanked at 0400z... go figure.

Thanks for the runs, ladies (there were quite a few!) and gents, condx on all
bands were better than I expected.

Aloha -
KH6ND