[3830] CWopsT K3PP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K3PP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 03:22:12 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Aug 11

Call: K3PP
Operator(s): K3PP
Station: K3PP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 00:16
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  16
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  16  Mults = 16  Total Score = 256

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!

Trying remote and something is screwy! I was running on 40m with little action
and then the calls started rolling in. THEN ... Murphy came to visit! Apologies
to W4SPR, K9WO, KY0Q, and PA3AAV for the messed up protocol timing! Ugh! I had a
rough day, so I'm packing it in early. I'm SO disappointed because the 0300
session is my favorite. I seem to do better in this session than the others. Oh
well! It was fun while it lasted. See you next week!