[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3bb@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 03:16:21 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Aug 12

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
OpMode: 2BSIQ

  160:   1      1
   80:  10      8
   40:  17     13
   20:  16     10
   15:   4      3
   10:
-------------------
Total:  48     35  Total Score = 1,680

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Poor start, good in-between, disastrous last five mins. I really fall off on the
low bands.

Tnx N5AW for 4, and DanWA and KW8N for 3 bands.

Get ahead in my weekly duel with KZ5D (three ahead) and then lost it on the low
bands (three behind I think). Nice going over there!

Five min segs: 5 (UGH), 9, 7, 10, 11, and a dreary 6 to limp home. Tried SO2R
interleaving with some success. Just have lost my MOJO it seems. The station
worked well. Not so much the op.

Tnx all for such a spirited session.

Jim N3BB