[3830] WAE CW VJ3A(VK3JA) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vk3ja@aol.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW VJ3A(VK3JA) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 23:23:03 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: VJ3A
Operator(s): VK3JA
Station: VK3JA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Rural Melbourne
Operating Time (hrs): 15

   80:    0     0     0
   40:  148    20    75
   20:  345   372    68
   15:  135   118    50
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  628   510   193  Total Score = 219,634

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

Another enjoyable CW contest weekend working many of the best CW ops in the
world.  My ears are still buzzing.

Good band conditions made for many strong, clean exchanges on 20 and pretty good
also on 15 and 40. Ten meters never opened to EU from my QTH.

The QTC's were amazing.  I don't know how the receiving stations can do it so
well.  At about 29 wpm I rarely had to repeat anything.  Nice going to the EU's
who were receiving.

>From our part of the world in distant VK "down under" it's a pleasure
to work EU's who point our way in this one.  Many big, clean sigs to make this
enjoyable.

Looking forward to next year again.
Also see many of you in RTTY leg later in the year.

73  Steve VJ3A (VK3JA)