[3830] WAE CW LY9A Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gedas.ly9a@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW LY9A Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 08:44:06 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: LY9A
Operator(s): LY9A
Station: LY9A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Biržai
Operating Time (hrs): 0,01

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:   1     0     2
   10:
-------------------------
Total:   1     0     2  Total Score = 2

Club: Kaunas Univ of Tech Radio Club

Comments:

Just one symbolic QSO....Honestly, I can not enjoy Contest together with
participants from the aggressor country where more than 80 percent of the
population (this includes russian HAM's - I never heard any of them condemning
war, but heard on the band many of them supporting aggression) supports Putins
war, supports killing innocent people, children... Just immagine, more than 10
millions of Ukrainians have been forced to leave their country so far, thousands
of peaceful people, including enar 500 children were killed.... Therefore WAE
DC committee position to allow russians and belarusians entering WAE DC is
shameful.I hope contest committee will reconsider it's position before next
WAE DC leg.
73! Gedas LY9A