[3830] WAE CW N3BB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW N3BB Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 22:18:17 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 4:33

   80:
   40:    2           2
   20:   65          16
   15:  143          21
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  210   205    39  Total Score = 48,140

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

For some reason, my TR4w will not show the QTCs and will not show the score on
the summary sheet. I hand-calculated the score so pardon any problems. Clearly,
I was not on seriously but enjoyed the contest although twenty meters was
non-existent for a lot of the time. I did not get on 40 much at all due to
caretaking duties here.

A manual score card for me included 22 different QTCs sent. The EU ops were
tremendous. For me this was a simple SO1R contest. Just did mostly CQing and
worked the folks who called.

Really unsure what was amiss with my TR4W. The program worked flawlessly during
the contest but refused to summarize the results properly.

Tnx for the QSOs with many super CW ops.

73, Jim N3BB