[3830] WAE CW K8LX M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, steve@k8lx.org
Subject: [3830] WAE CW K8LX M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 00:15:25 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K8LX
Operator(s): K8LX W8ZDT
Station: K8LX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 43

   80:   63    10    64
   40:  253   299   105
   20:  672   727    90
   15:  518   562    80
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total: 1506  1499   339  Total Score = 1,018,695

Club: Bay Area DXers

Comments:

We expect some band change violations, we were pretty loose about that. Also I
gave out a few QTC's on the mult station before I read the rules - loose about
that as well :(

I sure hope our looseness level does not impact the receiving stations in any
way - extreme apologies if does.

Also lost 1.5 hours to fix an equipment failure.

I can't imagine the log check software for this contest.

Condx weren't all that great from this location, but they were good enough stay
hooked on the contest for most hours.