[3830] CWopsT VE3NRT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE3NRT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 14:05:39 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Aug 17

Call: VE3NRT
Operator(s): VE3NRT
Station: VE3NRT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  73
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  73  Mults = 73  Total Score = 5,329

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Still struggling with the fast calls when running. Sometimes I hear them
perfectly, other times not so much. Thanks for your patience. The practice is
wonderful. I've been calling at 26 WPM to set expectations :-) I seem to have
more difficulty with off-frequency calls, especially higher pitches which may be
down to tinnitus.

I was hoping 80 would be better, but as there were only a few faint signals on
80 I S&P my way through 40M then ran for the last 15 minutes.

Overall I'm pretty happy. The run was productive and staying on 40 increased the
multipliers. It's perhaps my best score so far on 100W so progress is being
made.

73,
Chris