[3830] CWopsT KR2Q Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KR2Q Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 14:07:11 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Aug 17

Call: KR2Q
Operator(s): KR2Q
Station: KR2Q

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NNJ FN20ru
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  127
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  127  Mults = 127  Total Score = 16,129

Club:

Comments:

woke up 3x during the night.  When my alarm went off, I apparently shut it off
and fell asleep.  Woke up again 45 minutes (ugh!).  Clocked in to work (remote)
30 minutes late.

Stayed on 20m.  Started with ant to EUR.  Sigs pretty weak, but workable. At
13:11 utc was shocked to get called by JF1UOX.  He was the loudest of any signal
so far.  Wow.  I kept with the antenna on EU or switching back/forth with my
"low" USA antenna.  At 13:26 got called by JN1THL...also very loud.
It was then that I notice my EUR antenna was actually pointed due North (EU = 50
and USA = 240).  OMG!  Glad I wasn't making any serious decisions!

All in all, had a fun time.