[3830] CWopsT KG5U Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg5u@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KG5U Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 04:09:42 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Aug 18

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:  11
   40:  83
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  94  Mults = 88  Total Score = 8,272

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Great fun, as usual. But, I think I should have stayed and S&P'd on 40
rather than dropping down to 80 where there were only a few signals. After 10
minutes, I was back up on 40 S&P'ing. It was a horserace to the finish
trying to make 100. The N1MM last 10 bar graph hit 180, but as the witching hour
approached it fell off to less than 80. Close, but no cigar. I did manage to
work N5AW and N5RZ in the course of my S&P run to the finish; always amazed
when they hear me call--good ears, guys.
Thanks to all for the QSOs.
73,
dale, kg5u

xcvr: K4D, 100w
ant: AV-640 (20-10), 40m Inv vee @ 70ft, 80m Inv vee at 70ft
sw: N1MM+
keyer: WKUSB & Kent iambic paddles & N1MM+