[3830] NAQP SSB K9CT Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K9CT Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 05:54:29 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): K9CT
Station: K9CT

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 10
OpMode: SO2R

  160:   39    26
   80:   96    40
   40:  457    60
   20:  310    46
   15:   11     6
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  914   179  Total Score = 163,606

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Raptor

Comments:

My ears hurt! I had to stop so many times for the storms. The QRN was
ridiculous...clouds would pass over and the released charge would cover all the
stations. I tried taking off antennas but to no avail. So many repeats with all
the lightning crashes...sorry and thanks for your patience.

I used up break times early and left some gaping holes in the log. The payoff
was better conditions later. 40 was very good. QRN was always a factor but
signal strengths and copy improved.

Thanks for all the stations that moved. Bands seem to me open if you could hear
through the noise.

73, Craig K9CT