[3830] SARTG OH2PM SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pertti.simovaara@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SARTG OH2PM SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 16:29:06 +0000
                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest - 2022

Call: OH2PM
Operator(s): OH2PM
Station: OH2PM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 20.30

   80:   56   540    25
   40:  132  1470    54
   20:  334  3830    74
   15:  247  2840    56
   10:   32   315    11
-------------------------
Total:  801  8995   220  Total Score = 524,588

Club: Interest Group RTTY

Comments:

It was a great fun to run RTTY contest after a long break
Conditions went up and down. On Saturday morning after 03z bands went so bad
that I went back to bed for three and half hours.
Saturday  was much better for most of  the time. Some strange man made QRM
especially on 20m.
I managed to beat my last years score from OG0R.
Good activity from Indonesia.
Difficult to reach North America through the aurora wall.

Many thanks for the QSOs and see you in the next contests.

73 de Pertti, OH2PM