[3830] NAQP SSB W1DYJ Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, larryb@alum.mit.edu
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W1DYJ Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 19:22:47 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: W1DYJ
Operator(s): W1DYJ
Station: W1DYJ

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: EMA
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:    3     3
   80:   25    14
   40:   67    30
   20:   55    26
   15:    4     2
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  154    75  Total Score = 11,550

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Where was the YCCC?  Not a lot of locals heard or worked.  I met my
main goal: a personal best in this 7th running of the W1DYJ Aug NAQP SSB.
I started out not well motivated, SSB not being my favorite contesting
mode. But as always the contest fever sets in and I had to keep at it.
Finally my best "past score" was near.

Ten was non-existent, 15 poor, 160 OK with a tie with my best, the
rest (80-20) were all individual personal bests.  (Low HF was noisy
as expected.) Thanks to Ed, N1UR, for my only 4-bander and 4 mults!

No MA, no RI. MD/DC was the most logged state. I did enjoy it.

Official (30 minute) BIC time = 7:00 / Actual BIC = 5:37
Rig: TS-590SG
Log: N3FJP's NAQP Contest Log Version 5.3.3
Antennas:
   160/80/40  Fan dipole: trapped 80/40/30 [SE-NW] AND trapped
       160/75 [S-N, with North end turning a few times to
       fit in the yard] @ 35' at center, ~15'at ends
   20  HB Moxon @ 36'
   15  Rotatable Dipole @ 33'
   10  HB 5el yagi @ 30'