[3830] CWopsT WB4SON Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, WB4SON@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WB4SON Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 03:33:39 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Aug 25

Call: WB4SON
Operator(s): WB4SON
Station: WB4SON

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RI
Operating Time (hrs): 0.4

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  20
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  20  Mults = 20  Total Score = 400

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

#123 Managed to get N1MM working with my Flex6600M.  Had some trouble with it
setting up two different slices (one on 20 and one on 40) but eventually got it
to read what the Maestro remote front panel was doing.  Discovered that there is
no CW side tone if I use N1MM to key the rig (it is keying the main
transceiver).  but the macro buttons on the Maestro remote still work as does
the side tone.