[3830] CWopsT KK0U Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KK0U Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 04:05:47 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Aug 25

Call: KK0U
Operator(s): KK0U
Station: KK0U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  100
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  100  Mults = 100  Total Score = 10,000

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Whew, what a run at the end!  Worked Serge VA3SB for the 100th right at the bell
-- thanks!

Notes from tonight:
- 40m propagation seemed "fragile" for lack of a better word
- Apologies to VE5GC Gray, who I worked right before the start and then bungled
the exchange with him for my first QSO.  ugh.
- WB4IT you got hammered by someone calling right on top of you, twice.
- W4ER Also got hammered by QRM
- W1UU kept getting his number swallowed by QSB -- I try to copy what I hear, I
don't always hear correctly, and QSB don't help, eh?
- VE6RST, total brain fart on my part.  Just couldn't make the synapses fire
fast enough

All that, and great fun, too!  Ran for the first 40 minutes or so, then took off
SnP.

73, and thanks for the QSOs, Jim KK0U

73, Jim KK0U