[3830] WWDigi VA7MM M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WWDigi VA7MM M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 16:43:23 +0000
                    World Wide Digi DX Contest - 2022

Call: VA7MM
Operator(s): VE7HRY VA7MAY VA7MM
Station: VA7MM

Class: M/S LP
QTH: CN89
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:
   80:   20     9
   40:   82    27
   20:   42    16
   15:   16     8
   10:
-------------------
Total:  160    60  Total Score = 22,740

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

What started as a simple test of digital hardware and software turned into an 8
hour operation late into the evening. DX from South America, Oceana and East
Asia, nil from Europe and Africa. Maximum hourly QSO rates using FT8 were about
30 per hour. WSJT-X and N1MM software worked together seamlessly. Lots of FT8
activity on the bands with a few instances of FT4. Bugs that we had with this
mode on Field Day have been worked out so we're good to go for FD next year.