[3830] KsQP W0L(AB0TX) Portable LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KsQP W0L(AB0TX) Portable LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 20:21:37 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party - 2022

Call: W0L
Operator(s): AB0TX
Station: W0L

Class: Portable LP
QTH: Stafford
Operating Time (hrs): 14

   80:
   40:   94     15
   20:  356    280
   15:    8
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:  458    295      0  Mults = 55  Total Score = 108,020

Club:

Comments:

Wow! Bands were horrible for me. Not sure why. Thunderstorm shut me down the
last 4 hours on Saturday. Seems to always storm at this location in Stafford
County every year? 10, 15, 80, were completely useless as in just about any
contest anymore. The web spotting did not work for me at all. I think I got one
good spot in. It kept telling me it was down? I did better this than last but it
was a grind for sure. Back to the home qth for recovery and evaluation phase.
Thanks everyone for working W0L this weekend. 73

Yaesu FTDX-10
Transworld TW-2010 Antenna 10,15,20
Homebrew 40XK vert for 20 meters
Dipoles for 40,80 at 30 feet.