[3830] WWDigi NA5NN(@W5UE) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WWDigi NA5NN(@W5UE) M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 20:57:32 +0000
                    World Wide Digi DX Contest - 2022

Call: NA5NN
Operator(s): K2FF W5UE N4LR
Station: W5UE

Class: M/M HP
QTH: EM50
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   19     6
   80:  149    19
   40:  437    59
   20:  515    58
   15:  231    48
   10:   27    12
-------------------
Total: 1378   202  Total Score = 580,750

Club: 599 DX Association

Comments:

NA5NN contest regulars K2FF/W5UE were very happy to be joined by long-time club
member Gordy, N4LR to round out our 3-man team. We had a ton of fun and managed
to keep all 3 stations active for most of the 24 hour period thanks to some
multi-tasking during operator breaks and early departure. An approximately 2
hour commercial power outage in the middle of the afternoon Saturday didn't even
stop us. We were able to quickly switch 2 of the 3 stations and A/C to the
recently installed shack solar generator system and continue running barefoot.
There was a late night UFO sighting during a bio-break trip to the woods by
W5UE, and confirmed by K2FF/N4LR, that still has us scratching our heads... but
that's another story too long and strange for the soapbox. Red beans and rice
from W5UE's spouse Kathy and delicious cupcakes from K2FF's spouse Cindy along
with an unhealthy assortment of junk food kept us fueled and awake..

Stations: Elecraft K4/KPA1500, K3/KPA500, K3/Alpha 9500 - N1MM+/WSJT-X
Antennas: Optibeam OB9-5, OB40-30, Tennadyne T8, 10M dipole, 160M inverted L and
80M wire vertical

Final thought..... Thank GOODNESS for 24 hour contests!!!!