[3830] HiQP AH6KO SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ah6ko@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] HiQP AH6KO SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 08:05:45 +0000
                    Hawaii QSO Party - 2022

Call: AH6KO
Operator(s): AH6KO
Station: AH6KO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Keaau HI
Operating Time (hrs): 34

  160:
   80:     2                    1
   40:   214                    8
   20:   818                   84
   15:   250                   11
   10:    11                    0
-----------------------------------
Total:  1295    0       0     104  Total Score = 404,040

Club:

Comments:

Thanks to everyone that called Hawaii. I am grateful to be able to participate
again; always amazed that so many hams will call year after year, right down to
the wire at 48 hours. Most everyone knows how the exchange works and makes a
smooth contact. Is HQP getting to be a Thing?

We quibble about the event being too long or too short, but we all know that the
important thing is to get more Hawaii hams into HF radio and experience this
annual DXpedition in your own shack. We are trying; we can do more.

About the M-class flares. A few CW callers disappeared after the first call and
were never heard from again. There's some powerful Xrays right there. The rest
of us carried on and made eleven Qs, hour after hour, until it mercifully ended.
(The flares, that is.)

Lots of Europeans on Friday night (Hawaii time)! Very few JAs; we missed you!
Appreciation to WA0FDV for 50th state with less than 2 hours remaining. North
Dakota!

I couldn't find my mic so ran CW only; it was fun even so. Thanks to Alan and
helpers for running HQP! (Hope you don't find any errors in my log, cuz I really
like my Total Score.)

73~ Stan AH6KO
Keaau HI on the Big Island
100W on 10 and 15m