[3830] WWDigi N1SFE SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WWDigi N1SFE SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 14:55:08 +0000
                    World Wide Digi DX Contest - 2022

Call: N1SFE
Operator(s): N1SFE
Station: N1SFE

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

  160:
   80:
   40:  37     14
   20:  53     17
   15:   8      8
   10:   1      1
-------------------
Total:  99     40  Total Score = 6,440

Club: HQ Doods Recreational Deployment Team

Comments:

First time participating in WW Digi.  Wasn't really seeing much DX on Saturday,
so I decided to do stuff around the house.  Got back on after going out Saturday
night, but I called it quits about midnight, as my eyes were starting to glaze
over.  Got up early Sunday to work the last couple of hours of the contest, but
again, wasn't really working DX.  I made a goal to put 100 QSOs in the log
(ended up with 1 dupe), which I did.  I have come to the conclusion that digital
contesting isn't really my thing. Thanks everyone for the Q's and to the
sponsors for creating the event.