[3830] ARRL 160 NX0I SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nx0i@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 NX0I SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2022 17:24:54 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: NX0I
Operator(s): NX0I
Station: NX0I

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Missouri
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

Total:  QSOs = 254  Sections = 62  Countries = 2  Total Score = 31,516

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

One night stand only this year as I had to attend a nephew's wedding in western
Kansas on Saturday night.  Didn't get home until about a half hour ago on
Sunday.
Was happy with the 140' long wire, was able to grab both Hawaii stations and
worked 2 Dx, C6 and VP5 in a city lot with no receving antennas anymore. I was
more than happy.  I managed to stay in about the middle of the pack on the
scoreboard on Friday night but am sure after Saturday I am probably close to the
bottom.  Worked several SMC stations that were on.  Fun contest and hope to be
able to do the whole thing next year.