[3830] CQWW CW OG6N(OH6NIO) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OG6N(OH6NIO) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2022 18:39:01 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: OG6N
Operator(s): OH6NIO
Station: OG6N

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Mieto
Operating Time (hrs): 36.5

  160:  152     8       49
   80:  276    18       76
   40:  349    32      102
   20:  426    34      112
   15:  610    37      125
   10:  109    27       93
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Mostly S&P for mults on Saturday but on Sunday also some pile-ups. Too bad
the openings to NA on the higher bands were rather short. Slept a few hours both
nights and took some short breaks here and there during the contest. Missing
many antennas and the tower rotating only manually which made it quite a
challenge to get a decent multiplier count. I had to use my 15m yagi on 10m
because my 10m antenna was not available. A lot of maintenance work to be done
in the near future. As always CQWW CW is the highlight of the contest year. 73
& thanks for the QSOs!