[3830] FT RUp WA7BNM SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FT RUp WA7BNM SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2022 04:47:21 +0000
                    FT Roundup - 2022

Call: WA7BNM
Operator(s): WA7BNM
Station: WA7BNM

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: S.Calif
Operating Time (hrs): 8

------------
   80:   76
   40:
   20:
   15:   42
   10:  133
------------
Total:  251  State/Prov = 46  Countries = 11  Total Score = 14,307

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

My goal in this FTRU was to pick up some needed band-states on 80m and 10m to
complete 5BWAS. Still needed 8 states on 80m and wanted to avoid having to
submit QSL cards for ND and SD on 10m. As a result I didn't pay much attention
to scoring - just working 10m and 80m, with an interlude on 15m in transitioning
to 80 on Saturday. Made some progress on 80m needs, but will hope to work SD and
ND during the upcoming ARRL 10m Contest.

Software: WSJT-X only
Rig: Elecraft K4D - 100 watts
Antenna: SteppIR DB-36 with 80m add-on at 70 ft
Antenna: Optibeam OB16-3 at 50 ft fixed SE

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn@hornucopia.com)