[3830] ARRL 160 W9QL Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dave@w9ql.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W9QL Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2022 16:41:31 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: W9QL
Operator(s): W9QL
Station: W9QL

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 1

Total:  QSOs = 23  Sections = 13  Countries = 2  Total Score = 598

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I can only work QRP on 160, due to antenna limitations. In the past, I've had
moderately good results. But not this year. Conditions were not good and it
became clear that those who could hear me always needed several repeats. I could
tell I was wasting everyone's time and gave up. Maybe next time.

Dave
W9QL