[3830] ARRL 10 SN2M(SP2XF) SO SSB Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 SN2M(SP2XF) SO SSB Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 19:05:53 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: SN2M
Operator(s): SP2XF
Station: SN2M

Class: SO SSB Unlimited HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 18

   CW:
  SSB: 1251
-------------------
Total: 1251   146  Total Score = 365,292

Club:

Comments:

IC 775 + PA, 6/6el @31/17m, 5/5el @22/13m, 5el @15m

TNX for all QSO's.
First time on SSB since few years. My tinnitus and hyperacusis looks to be cured
enough to be back in the game.
I got up early the first morning but band started late. Almost no JA's but 45x
VK... Than, exactely the opposite on Sunday morning.
Worked few SA via long path both days around 8:00 UTC.
NA opening here much better on saturday, best 60mins 204 QSO's.
When band closed after my sunset heard some USA via 270-280deg, including AZ and
AR, but non workable.

Band is still limited, not enough SFI and SSN, but next year will be better ;-)
Also, many QSO's were missed due to Iranian radar QRM.

Finally in the log:

NA x 430
JA x 52
VK x 45