[3830] ARRL 10 N4BP SO CW Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4bp@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N4BP SO CW Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 22:48:47 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: N4BP
Operator(s): N4BP
Station: N4BP

Class: SO CW Unlimited HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   CW: 1627   134
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1627   134  Total Score = 872,072

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Worked all 50 states and DC.  Missed only Nunavut and Lab in Canada.  Six XE
secs.
Handled Europe poorly Saturday morning.  Did better Sunday, but noise source
switched on for an hour at 1400Z.  Worked a few JA's Saturday afternoon, but
Sunday afternoon was the big finish with JA's booming into SFL.  Also logged two
YB's around 2200Z.  Overall fun contest but for the periods of man made noise.
The noise reappeared at 2230Z and I decided I'd had enough of that torture.