[3830] ARRL 10 K3HW SO Mixed QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3hw73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K3HW SO Mixed QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 23:21:12 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: K3HW
Operator(s): K3HW
Station: K3HW

Class: SO Mixed QRP
QTH: Skippack, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   CW:  87     40
  SSB:  11      7
-------------------
Total:  98     47  Total Score = 17,390

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Conditions were strange!  Lot of close in states like RI, MA, DE, PA, NJ.
Worked ZL4TT via QRP which is always fun!  Worked a little EU into F, EA, MW, M
on Sunday AM.  Worked lots of west coast.  Only had a little bit of time due to
family plans. Missed my goal of 100 QSOs by two when the band suddenly died at
about 2300z on Sunday in PA.  This is it for me for 2022!  Merry Christmas and
Happy New Year and see you for RTTY RU in 2023!  Thanks to all for pulling out
my QRP signal!  73 de K3HW ..