[3830] ARRL 10 WA1FCN SO CW Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa1fcn@charter.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 WA1FCN SO CW Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 23:27:09 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: WA1FCN
Operator(s): WA1FCN
Station: WA1FCN

Class: SO CW Unlimited LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 19

   CW:  560   130
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  560   130  Total Score = 291,200

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Well I managed to stick with it till the very end. A nice reward last
QSO  VY1JA. Not sure who was the operator but thanks Gerry if you were the op.
I think this was my second best effort in this contest.  Should be a real
nice contest next year.  I used 3 tribanders on two short towers it
helps save time rotating.    BoB WA1FCN