[3830] ARRL 10 K5PI(@W5KFT) SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, robert.k5pi@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K5PI(@W5KFT) SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 00:10:10 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: K5PI
Operator(s): K5PI
Station: W5KFT

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 31:41

   CW: 2147   132
  SSB:
-------------------
Total: 2147   132  Total Score = 1,133,616

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Very nice e-skip all Friday evening, kept going until midnight local.  I had
most of my sections, except for WA, OR, KL7, and a number of provinces.

I heard EU as soon as I fired up Saturday morning at 12Z, but it was an hour
before I could put any in the log.  The first ones were via skew path to the SE.
 I also worked JH4UTP via long path - cool to work JA and EU in succession.
Nice EU run, 33 countries in all, but it didn't last as long as I'd hoped.

The stateside rate was solid all day, favoring more distant areas, especially
New England and MN.  The west coast came in strong as the afternoon wore on.

I logged my first JA at 2204, and they came steady for an hour and a half, 101
in all.  One of the nicest JA runs I've had in quite a while.  Saturday evening
was the Florida QSO Party after 0030z.  :-)

The Sunday morning EU run was definitely thinner, but stateside later was good.
Another nice JA run started at 22Z, and I picked up a few mults with SO2V.

Good times!  See you in the big Stew next weekend.