[3830] ARRL 10 KE3K SO Mixed Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bashrc4@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KE3K SO Mixed Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 00:19:26 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: KE3K
Operator(s): KE3K
Station: KE3K

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 21

   CW:  425   104
  SSB:  132    58
-------------------
Total:  557   160  Total Score = 314,240

Club: Blossomland ARA

Comments:

WOW! That was a lot of fun! I agree with another gentlemen’s comment – I
haven’t had this much fun on 10 Meters since I became a ham!

I can’t even compare my score, number of contacts and mults to previous
years’ totals. It blows them all away.

I normally work CW, but on Sunday decided to work voice frequently to pick up
extra mults and contacts. The icing on the cake for me was being able to work
VJ4T from my modest station in the Midwest, barefoot, and then followed by
several HI contacts. Thank you everyone for the Qs.

My gear for this operating event:

ICOM IC-7610
Cushcraft MA5B beam at 30 ft.
160 Meter H-Loop at 30-60 ft.