[3830] ARRL 10 K6LL SO Mixed Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K6LL SO Mixed Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 00:21:20 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: K6LL
Operator(s): K6LL
Station: K6LL

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   CW: 1089   113
  SSB: 1243    95
-------------------
Total: 2332   208  Total Score = 1,423,136

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

That was fun!  Very thin opening to the margins of Europe, and no big JA runs,
but there was a continuous stream of stations to work.  Next year I've got to
remember to configure one station for CW and one for SSB with automatic
switching.  I saw on 3830 that I did that in the previous sunspot cycle, but I
forgot this time.  Signals got really weak on SSB to USA on Sunday afternoon for
some reason, but they kept coming.

That's it for this year in contests. See you in 2023!

Thanks for all the Q's

.