[3830] ARRL 10 W3MAM SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sweeneydt@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W3MAM SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 00:31:23 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: W3MAM
Operator(s): W3MAM
Station: W3MAM

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 7

   CW:  116    41
  SSB:   58    28
-------------------
Total:  174    69  Total Score = 40,020

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I had not planned to do much in this one. With limited CW skills, I started on
Saturday afternoon with SSB. That amounted to a reasonably good time, with me
logging the prerequisite 50 QSO's before breaking for dinner.

Returning to the shack after dinner and after dark, band conditions had
deteriorated severely. Out of boredom, I switched to CW and S&P'ed. I worked
who I could, but the bands were quiet. I decided, what the heck, I would try to
try running, for practice, if for no other reason.

I started CQ'ing at 22 wpm and "3" land came a-calling! So many
PVRC'ers called. Therefore, apologies are in order for the number of times that
I asked for repeats, but I am grateful for the QSO's.

Much patience and perseverance were exhibited by W3LL,W4VIC, W4IDX, N3QE, N0TK,
N4ZR, WT3K, AA3S, W3GVX, K3TC, K3ZO, K3TN and others.

73 Dave W3MAM