[3830] ARRL 10 KH6TU(AD6E) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KH6TU(AD6E) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 00:42:33 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: KH6TU
Operator(s): AD6E
Station: KH6TU

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: HI
Operating Time (hrs): 18

   CW: 13383    91
  SSB:   757    82
--------------------
Total:  2140   173  Total Score = 1,218,958

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

That was fun. Wonderful conditions for 10 compared to the last several years.

I got up late Sat (and Sun) and missed some good NA propagation. One CQ started
a pileup that wouldn't end but after an hour I had to QRT and do my daily
chicken chores.

The bad: Why is it that no one moves off of the packet spot? Having 10 callers
all zero beat is really difficult and slows everyone down. Just move off 100 Hz
either way will get you through so much easier.

The good:  everything else.  :-)

Exceeded my stretch goal of 2000 Qs but the mult count is not so good. From KH6
it's impossible to work EU although I did manage to work a couple of UA4s, a YT,
and a 9A late at night long path, and then an SM called me Sat morning. CW
Friday and Saturday then SSB on Sunday... mostly.

K4 + KPA1500 to a 3 element SteppIR at 45 feet (15m)
Writelog