[3830] ARRL 10 NW2P(N6EE) SO Mixed Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, RLodewyck@csustan.edu
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 NW2P(N6EE) SO Mixed Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 00:46:16 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: NW2P
Operator(s): N6EE
Station: W1/EASTPORT

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited HP
QTH: ME
Operating Time (hrs): ~6
Remote Operation

   CW:  127    60
  SSB:  391    65
-------------------
Total:  518   125  Total Score = 161,250

Club:

Comments:

Excellent conditions, especially Sunday. Had trouble with my Mesh LAN
disconnecting during QSOs - apologies to those who wondered where I disappeared
to. Mostly S&P but did get a pile-up "fix" on Sunday afternoon -
what a kick. Actually had two VKs break through the pile-up - now THAT's a long
path from Maine. The Remote Ham Radio Eastport station is awesome - way better
than my ability to take advantage of the 8/8/8 stack. Thanks for all the Q's.
Happy Holidays.
73,
Ron N6EE
aka NW2P