[3830] ARRL 10 N4SS(@W5MX) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Bydal@roadrunner.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N4SS(@W5MX) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 01:28:04 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: N4SS
Operator(s): W5MX AC6ZM KJ4YLR WM9K
Station: W5MX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Ky
Operating Time (hrs): 31

   CW: 1332   131
  SSB: 1008   127
-------------------
Total: 2340   258  Total Score = 1,894,752

Club: Kentucky Contest Group

Comments:

Wow! That was a blast!
Juan ac6zm and Randy wk9m came up from TN and joined Clayton kj4ylr and myself
for a MS HP effort.
Condx were great until late Fri night. EU opening ok both days but not as deep
as we would have liked, and shut early both days.
The opening throughout NA was great Sunday with short/medium to long prop most
of the day. About 22:30z Sunday the band shut very quickly and we bagged it
early.
We kept on the air through the weekend as long as the band was open, and then
some :-)
Everything worked well at the station, but still waiting for remote coax switch
console from mfj after ordering several months back. Made antenna switching a
bit painful (we have all fixed antennas on 3 towers and rope rotatable on
incomplete 4th tower). But, we managed well.
Look forward to having Juan and Randy back, and Clayton as always.
Great job team N4SS!
Bryan W5MX