[3830] ARRL 10 ND0C SO Mixed QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, randysdvm@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 ND0C SO Mixed QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 01:29:24 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: ND0C
Operator(s): ND0C
Station: ND0C

Class: SO Mixed QRP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 12.5

   CW:  187    56
  SSB:  169    70
-------------------
Total:  356   126  Total Score = 136,836

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

This has always been one of my favorite contests, if not my favorite one.
Conditions were variable, as usual, with Saturday better than Sunday.  On Sunday
I heard very little Europe.  I ran a little, when I felt loud and had some
decent results.

My operating time was limited due to other activities and sharing the station
with KE0WPA.

73,
Randy, ND0C

Yaesu FTDX3000 running 5 watts out to Cycle 24 tribander Yagi (4 elements) at 40
feet.