[3830] ARRL 10 AJ6T SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aj6t@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 AJ6T SO SSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 02:06:30 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: AJ6T
Operator(s): AJ6T
Station: AJ6T

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 9:28

   CW:
  SSB:  460    73
-------------------
Total:  460    73  Total Score = 67,160

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

I started off just making a casual S&P effort in this contest, mostly just
to see how Cycle 25 was improving 10m propagation.  On Sunday I decided to see
how running would work out for me, and that was a lot of fun putting many more
QSOs in the log.  I only worked a few Europeans, and they were not very deep
into the continent.  Maybe the eastern Europeans will show up next year when the
solar flux is higher as Cycle 25 continues to mature.  On Sunday night I worked
a couple of VKs and heard one JA and one YB.  I was hoping there would be some
meteor scatter activity late in the evening but I did not hear any pings.  The
timing was not very close to the peak of the Geminid shower this year.  It was
nice to run into a few old buddies from the NCCC during pipeline conditions to
the west coast.
Rig: K3s and KPA-1500
Antenna: 80m OCF Dipole at 50 feet
73, Walt, AJ6T (TN)