[3830] ARRL 10 N1NQD SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N1NQD SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 03:40:14 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: N1NQD
Operator(s): N1NQD
Station: N1NQD

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): :23:39

   CW:  176    72
  SSB:  188    69
-------------------
Total:  364   141  Total Score = 152,280

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Contest: ARRL10M
 Band   Mode  QSOs     Pts  S-P  Cty  Pt/Q
    28  CW     176     704   39   33   4.0
    28  USB    188     376   36   33   2.0
 Total  Both   364    1080   75   66   3.0
Score: 152,280
   Friday night great, got up at 6am Sat morning, went back to bed at 7, band
was dead. Got up at 8 and band was hopping, learned and applied for Sunday!
Band was DEAD after 6pm both Sat and Sun here.  Had to work everyone(US) east of
me off the back of the beam, because if I aimed at them, I could hardly hear
them and they did not hear me, so appreciate the QSOs that were a struggle as a
result. Exclusively S&P on CW, and on SSB up until 4 on Sun, then had a
short, but productive run until 4:45, then no more takers. Could hear the CA
guys up till around 5:45, but they couldn't hear me, so went QRT. Other then the
cats bumping the VFO once or twice screwing me up, all went well.  Thanks for
the fun.-Barry