[3830] ARRL 10 WI2E SO CW Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, joseph.obrien@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 WI2E SO CW Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 04:30:34 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: WI2E
Operator(s): WI2E
Station: WI2E

Class: SO CW Unlimited HP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 2:15
Remote Operation

   CW:  182    68
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  182    68  Total Score = 42,224

Club:

Comments:

I operated in a few bursts throughout the weekend, and I believe only one or two
of my QSOs were S&P. It was fun to hear the band open, especially to the
south Pacific. My only "complaint" is that the use of QRL? seems to
have gone the way of the turn signal. For only two hours of operation, there
must have been four or five times someone just started up on my frequency
(usually while I was trying to complete an ESP-type QSO). I know they heard me
when I started transmitting again as they shortly cleared out.

Thanks to all for the QSOs!

73,
Joe
WI2E