[3830] ARRL 10 VE7XF SO CW Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 VE7XF SO CW Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 06:28:17 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: VE7XF
Operator(s): VE7XF
Station: VE7XF

Class: SO CW Unlimited HP
QTH: Comox, BC
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   CW:  327    66
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  327    66  Total Score = 86,328

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Wx brought down my main antenna (20m EDZ) the day before the contest, and a
hasty repair left out something to be desired (gain). So I limped along with it
and my 160m vertical. Oh, well. Last year I had a 2el Yagi, but the wind got
that one too, just after last year's contest. I've GOTTA get something gainful
up soon!
Try a simple wire antenna yourself - it's a challenge.
Otherwise, decent condx, but nothing heard from EU or AF. Maybe next year.
On to the RACWIN...

Ralph, VE7XF
Elecraft K3, KPA500, wires in the trees.