[3830] ARRL 10 W0UA(@K0RF) SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W0UA(@K0RF) SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 13:24:38 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: W0UA
Operator(s): W0UA
Station: K0RF

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 23
Remote Operation

   CW: 1802   128
  SSB:
-------------------
Total: 1802   128  Total Score = 922,624

Club:

Comments:

Well, that was kinda rough.  What felt like an annoying little "gone by
tomorrow" head cold blew up into the real thing, starting (inconveniently)
Friday night. All the usual symptoms were there in a big way (& still
present today).  So, I had to just cough & sneeze my way through it. I was
figuring my rate by QSOs-per-Kleenex.

Good to get the remote link to Chuck's fired-up again, with no glitches/problems
encountered.

We weren't open direct to EU Sunday, all scatter signals with the attendant echo
& quick QSB, making for lots of number-repeats.  Best opening to Asia was
Sunday afternoon with big signals from our JA friends.  E-skip Friday night
only.

So, did the big, bad Virus finally catch up with me, or this is just a very bad
cold? We shall see. But the good news is that 10 Meters is finally back. And the
numbers show that lots of folks had lots of fun...

Geo