[3830] ARRL 10 AA6PW SO Mixed Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bharring7@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 AA6PW SO Mixed Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 18:34:09 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: AA6PW
Operator(s): AA6PW
Station: AA6PW

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited HP
QTH: ORG
Operating Time (hrs): 13

   CW:  839    93
  SSB:  273    65
-------------------
Total: 1112   158  Total Score = 616,516

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

K3, Alpha 800 Watts into 5 elements at 55'

A few weekend obligations kept me from operating Friday evening and Saturday
afternoon.  Conditions were good for NA Q's.  No openings into Europe except
Spain and Portugal and a few others.  Made a number of Caribbean contacts, but
the signals were weak from some bigger stations when I was listening.  Asia was
decent the last couple of hours of the contest.  Ran stations most of the time
with a steady consistent flow coming from all states and providences in North
America.  This was a fun contest with good run rates and plenty of activity and
participation.  Thanks for the Q's

Bob  AA6PW