[3830] ARRL 10 K9UIY SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9uiy@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K9UIY SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 07:47:04 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: K9UIY
Operator(s): K9UIY
Station: K9UIY

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   CW:  384    85
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  384    85  Total Score = 130,560

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Nice to have 10 M back ... sort of.  I suspect even better band conditions are
coming, as long as our bright star continues to get spots on the surface.  From
here in middle of the USA we were treated to Es into the East coast.  That was
fun!  For some reason I missed NH, CT, and SC into the log then.  The first 24
hours were better than the last.  Thanks for all the QSO's and for being active
in the contest. Multiplier summary:  41 US states/37 DX countries/ 4 Canadian
provinces/ 3 Mexican states.