[3830] ARRL 10 PR2R(@PY2ERA) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py2zea@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 PR2R(@PY2ERA) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 02:49:13 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: PR2R
Operator(s): PY2ALA PY2PCR PY2YYZ PY2ZEA
Station: PY2ERA

Class: M/S HP
QTH: GG68ct
Operating Time (hrs): 27

   CW:  916   119
  SSB:  586    99
-------------------
Total: 1502   218  Total Score = 1,054,248

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

This is a club station, CRRP, Casa do Radioamador de Ribeirao Preto.
The club´s permanent call is PY2ERA.

Our radio club  was founded in 1964. During decades, this club has always been
very active in many important sectors of ham radio, but not so much in HF
contesting.

We wanted now to start developing our technical and operating skills in HF,
and a good way to do that obviously is entering the HF contesting.

In October, 2022, we started to participate in international contests, first in
CQ WW SSB and CW using a special call PR2RP. And now we enter the ARRL 10M
contest with another special call, PR2R.

So far, our focus is just participate and train operators (and have fun) -
rather than compete for the prizes.

The current rig at the club is an Elecraft K3 and an old LK-800 amp with 1 kW.

Our (only)two antennas are - so far - just a 5 el yagi for 10M, and a 3-el trap
beam for 10-20M. Dipoles for 40 and 80 will be erected soon.

See you again next year, in ARRL DX contests, and the WPX contest !!

73, The CRRP HF Contesting team